7 Days | SUV Road Trip | Backpacking | Zipline | Canyon | Asia’s cleanest Village | Live root Bridge | Crystal clear Lakes | India’s Highest water falls | Bangladesh view Point
Road trip to Meghalaya, one of India’s most beautiful state. We are gonna Drive through the land blessed with bountiful rainfall, sunshine, virgin forests, high plateaus, breathtaking waterfalls, clear rivers and meandering streams.
Yeah, you heard it right. We are gonna drive through the abode of clouds, camp at exotic locations and explore the land which has plenty of secrets for travelers who seek an adventure off the beaten path.
7 sisters’ falls, Nohkalikai falls (highest waterfall in India), Mawsmai Caves, Eco park, Arwah cave.
Optional Day 8:
# Cost per head: ₹17999
Kaziranga National park & drop at airport (₹3000)
Total Days: 7/8 (optional Day 8 Kaziranga National Park):
• Stay: Dude, we told it’s a backpacking. So be ready to camp anywhere we feel like taking rest. But don’t worry we provide you with tents, sleeping bags.
• Mode of Transport: Chennai – Guwahati -Chennai thru airways or railways and then we are starting our road trip with our SUV.
• People from any part of India who wants to join us for this one awesome road trip? Meet us directly at GUWAHATI.
• All night stays, we provide you with comfy blankets, bonfire, morning tea. Rooms/Tents will be 3 sharing and highly comfortable ones.
• Exclusion: Activities like zipline and food.
• Note: Flight fare increases every day. So it’s advised to book your flight tickets at the earliest. We can also book for you if you share the fare to us.
• There is no refund for this trip.
• Reserve your slots for Meghalaya camp by paying 10000 and the remaining 7999 can be paid 15 days prior to the trip.
• Our package starts and ends at Guwahati.
• If you are from Chennai, We will help you in booking the tickets so that all campers could travel together to and fro.
• What so ever, you have to be in Guwahati airport by Day 1, 8:00am and leave us by Day 7/Day 8 after 8:00pm.
Tariff per head : Without transport : ₹17999 only.
This tariff includes GST.
Our GST no - 33AAFCT9448M1ZQ
Mode of transport: AC tempo traveller / AC Mini bus.
Payments : We have credit/debit card, Net banking option, TEZ, PAYTM options.
Once your booking is done the checklist, Do's & Don’ts will be Provided along with the Confirmation Email.
Hurry up Only Limited Entries !!!!
Things You Need To Bring
Backpack to carry your personal belongings
Trekking shoes with good grip & two pairs of socks (it's optional if you have floaters with good grip)
Dress change for 2 days along(Light colors preferable, avoid jeans) & few plastic covers to keep wet cloths.(It might Rain)
Water Bottle minimum (2 liters)
Personal medicines if you use any (General first aid would be with host)
Raincoat (optional in case of rains)
Carry Identification card.- Govt recognized one
Weather Jacket (It’ll get cold at night)
Food/Snacks:dry fruits, energy bars, dates, cashew,citrus fruits,etc.
Insect or mosquito repellent
Carry sunscreen and other skin care proucts
Carry emergency torch lights and other lighting materials